Friday, December 21, 2018

Holiday Greetings


I am writing this the week before Christmas.  If you are like me, you are busy with holiday preparations.

I like this time of year with the decorations, the lights, the wishing each other (including strangers) a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday.  Everyone seems friendlier and homes and streets are dressed up and cheery.  We need more of that in the world these days.

I just wanted to take time to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I hope your holiday includes a lot of creativity in gifts or decorating, that you try something new maybe a recipe or a different way to dress up your tree, and you take time to care for yourself in all the holiday busyness (I bought myself some new embroidery threads for a little stitching during this holiday break).

So once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment: